Subject: Company closure - Avies Air Company
From: "Taxas Seguranca" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Taxas Seguranca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2025 19:09:26 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of Portuguese Civil Aviation Authority, to formally
request information and official documentation concerning the closure of
Avies Air Company.

It has come to our attention through various media outlets that Avies Air
Company ceased operations. However, for the purposes of regulatory
compliance, due diligence, and ongoing legal and financial proceedings, we
require access to official records or statements issued by the Estonian
Civil Aviation Administration (ECAA) or other competent Estonian
authorities confirming the company’s clusure status.

Specifically, we kindly request any official notifications, announcements,
or circulars issued by the ECAA or published in official government
bulletins regarding the suspension of Avies Air Company Air Operator
Certificate (AOC) and/or the declaration of closure.

We appreciate your assistance and prompt attention to this request, as
these documents are essential for our compliance and reporting
obligations.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely,

Inês Pinto Rendo

Gabinete de Recursos Financeiros

Financial Resources Department

  <http://www.anac.pt/sitecollectionimages/anac/anac-micro-logo.gif>

Autoridade Nacional da Aviação Civil
Portuguese Civil Aviation Authority

Morada:

Rua B, Edifício 4 - Aeroporto Humberto Delgado
1749-034 Lisboa
Portugal

E-mail:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel.:

+351 21 284 22 26 (Ext: 1437)

Fax:

+351 21 842 35 89

Web:

www.anac.pt <http://www.anac.pt>